Hydraulic design engineer
description of job:
1. Responsible for product related hydraulic system design
2. Participate in the planning of prototype trial production, test verification, review and confirmation, follow up and participate in product trial production and test activities throughout the process, and record and solve problems in the process;
3. Participate in market and technical research, collect and analyze information, and put forward research and improvement suggestions.
1. Have a full-time undergraduate degree or above, major in mechanical design, mechatronics, vehicle engineering and other related majors, English level 4 or above;
2. A master's degree and a bachelor degree who have worked in the above-mentioned positions for more than one year, a bachelor degree who has worked in the above-mentioned positions for more than three years, are familiar with hydraulic principles, and have more than three years of hydraulic lubrication equipment system design experience.
3. Master mechanical related knowledge and related design standards, and proficiently use Pro/E, SAP and other technical software;
4. Serious and responsible work, rigorous and meticulous, with good team spirit and innovative ability.
Salary: over 5000, negotiable
Focus on mobile terminals