Electrical design engineer
description of job:
1. Responsible for product related electrical system design
2. Participate in the planning of prototype trial production, test verification, review and confirmation, follow up and participate in product trial production and test activities throughout the process, and record and solve problems in the process;
3. Participate in market and technical research, collect and analyze information, and put forward research and improvement suggestions.
1. Have a full-time bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical design, mechatronics, vehicle engineering and other related majors, with English level 4 or above;
2. A master's degree and a bachelor degree who have worked in the above position for more than one year, a bachelor degree who has worked in the above position for more than three years, and more than three years of experience in electrical software programming are preferred;
3. Master mechanical, electrical, software programming related knowledge and related design standards, and proficiently use Pro/E, SAP and other technical software;
4. Serious and responsible work, rigorous and meticulous, with good team spirit and innovative ability.
Salary: over 5000, negotiable
Focus on mobile terminals