Process design engineer
description of job:
1. Responsible for the design of new product process documents and final product process improvement;
2. Responsible for process planning project demonstration and process planning scheme design;
3. Responsible for process quality control point management, related operation instructions, process inspection technical documents, external expansion,
Design and perfection of technical documents for inspection;
4. Responsible for the selection of new suppliers (raw materials, castings, forgings, tools, process outsourcing, etc.) manufacturers
Point, inquiry, signing of technical agreements, technical support from suppliers, etc.
1. Have a full-time bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical engineering;
2. Three years or more of relevant work experience, familiar with product technology, process flow, product characteristics and product quality requirements, engineers with qualification certificates are preferred;
3. Master mechanical related knowledge and related design standards, and proficiently use ProE, CAD, SAP and other technical software;
4. Serious and responsible work, rigorous and meticulous, with good team spirit and innovative ability.
Salary: over 5000, negotiable
Focus on mobile terminals